A hard-hitting piece of communication designed to educate pet owners about the everyday dangers that could expose their dog to lungworm and to motivate them to talk to their vet. We’ve created a 30 second on-demand TV advert that will appear in phases throughout the year and a 60 second version that is available to view above.
Key parts of the campaign
- 1Consumer TV Advertising
- 3Practice Activation Tools
There are a wide range of promotional items for you to choose from, including posters, display packs and information leaflets. All materials visually tie in with this year’s TV advert helping dog owners to connect with the key messages. All vet practices, large or small, can be a part of the lungworm campaign and discuss the issue with clients. ACT on lungworm and make it part of all dogs' parasite protection plans.
- Use the Practice Development Workbooks to understand how you could enhance communication about parasite control with your clients
- Brief your team and introduce the Act Against Lungworm campaign and website
- Recommend your team complete the CPD assessments online
- Activate your waiting room with the Lungworm Toolkit to drive your clients to want to find out more and to ask for your advice
Note: Hourglass image is for artistic purposes only, not intended to be an exact representation of the size or numbers of worms in a clinical infection. Lungworm (A.vasorum) develops in the heart and pulmonary arteries of infected dogs. Symptoms vary including coughing, breathing difficulties, bleeding, general sickness and sudden death. Treatment can result in full recovery but preventative products are available.